We know that you trust us with your personal information, and we take the privacy of our customers seriously.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for our website: www.sinaboda.com.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how the information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection and use of your data.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information under Sina Boda’s control.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to basic information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us (for example, billing, shipping or customer service) and to enhance your experience navigating the website.
When you subscribe to Sina Boda postcard, you’ll receive our postcard (newsletter) once a month for regular communication (informations regarding artisans, products, know how…).
To remove yourself from our postcard list, please click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our email messages.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
What choices are available?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
The Sina Boda’s Site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information once it is in our records.
Our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), which is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry—SSL. SSL is designed to render information unreadable should anyone try to intercept it. In addition, Sina Boda does not store credit card number information. When ordering online, this information is sent directly to the authorizing banks.
Please note: Email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive information via email.